Important reminder: Text messages regarding First State Bank debit cards will only come from the short code number of 37268.
Additionally, they will have the text "First State Bank Fraud Center" within the message.
If you doubt a text you have received, please contact our Customer Service Center at 866-372-1275 or visit one of our branch locations
As the holidays approach, we wish each of you a safe and happy holiday season. Check out our special holiday offers, charity contests, and local events.
Let us give your gift-giving budget a boost! We’ll deposit $25.00 when you open a First State Bank Holiday Savings Club account with $100 or more by January 31, 20231.
Promo Code: HOLIDAY25
Starting an early saving habit leads to a better chance of having healthy financial habits in adulthood. To honor this commitment to the community, we’re giving back by helping kids accumulate in a savings account.
Open a new Minor Savings Account at any First State Bank branch and get a $10 bonus deposit4 on us! It’s just our way of letting you know that we’re committed to helping kids get started on a path to a positive future.
Visit an FSB branch near you to open your Minor Savings Account.
Help a favorite charity further its mission. Cast your vote from November 14-25. $30,000 will be awarded on Giving Tuesday, November 29. Follow us on Facebook at FSBMichigan. To learn more, visit: fsb.bank/banksgiving.
When you shop at a locally owned establishment in Macomb County from November 17 - December 4, make sure to take a photo of yourself along with one of the following: store front, a bag of goodies, owner, an employee that assisted you. Then, submit your information to the MakeMacombYourHome Shop Local portal. Your photo will be entered into a drawing to receive a $150 gift card from First State Bank. A total of ten winners will be selected and the business that was submitted will win $1,000. Winners will be drawn on Monday, December 5. To learn more, visit: living.macombgov.org/living-thingstodo-shoplocal.
Looking for a great gift? A gift card is always the right fit! From now until December 31, 2022, you can purchase a First State Bank holiday gift card5 and we’ll waive the processing fee (a $3 value). Purchase your gift cards at an FSB branch near you!
Spending on others can mean POINTS for you! If you have an Everyday or Classic Checking account, using your debit card for those holiday purchases can really add up. If you haven’t explored First State Perk Points yet, check out FSBPerkPoints.com to see what your purchases can be earning you.
As Seen in Macomb Photo Contest Winner Exhibit at Anton Art Center
November 17 - December 23
Check out the wonderful work of local photographers (professional and novice) that have taken the top five spots in our annual “As Seen in Macomb” Photo Contest. Then take a stroll around and shop at their annual Holiday Market. Shop for unique and timely gifts made by local artisans. Visit theartcenter.org for details.
November 19 at 10 a.m.
We’re proud to be a “Banner Sponsor” of this year’s annual Santa Parade in historic Downtown Mt. Clemens. Be one of the first to welcome the “Big Guy” to our region! Visit mountclemenssantaparade.com for details.
Santa’s Cabin at The Mall at Partridge Creek
November 20 - December 24
In partnership with The Mall at Partridge Creek, we’re happy to help keep Santa dry and warm in the Cabin throughout the season. Bring your family to pay him a visit. Learn more on Facebook: @themallatpartridgecreek
(Photos and details are handled by our friends at the Mall at Partridge Creek. Please see their site for details on associated costs and reservations.)
Santa’s Wonderland & Rochester Area Hometown Christmas Parade
December 4: Santa’s Wonderland from 12 - 2 p.m. Parade at 2 p.m.
Everyone loves the Rochester Christmas Parade! This year it’s back and we are happy to feature our Saving is Sweet float with special guests from “Fleece & Thank You.” Stop by and see the FSB team in Santa’s Wonderland before the show for some Christmas cheer! Visit rrc-mi.com/christmas-parade for details.
1. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Offer valid for new money only. Applicable account(s) must be opened by 1/31/23. Limit one bonus per household. First State Bank employees not eligible. Promotional Holiday Club accounts require $100 minimum deposit to open and no requirement to maintain this balance on the account to receive bonus. Rate may change after account opening. Fees may reduce earnings. Other terms, conditions and fees may apply depending on account selected. Bonus will be credited into your Holiday Savings Club account within 45 days of meeting the offer criteria and is considered interest which will be reported on an IRS Form 1099-INT.
2. $10 fee applies to any and every early withdrawal. No ATM access with Holiday Savings Club.
3. Earns higher interest rate than statement savings on balances up to $2,000. Interest is compounded daily and paid quarterly.
4. No ATM access. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Offer valid for new money only. Applicable account(s) must be opened by 1/31/23. Limit one bonus per household. First State Bank employees not eligible. Minor Savings accounts require $25 minimum deposit to open and no requirement to maintain this balance on the account to receive bonus. Rate may change after account opening. Fees may reduce earnings. Other terms, conditions and fees may apply depending on account selected. Bonus will be credited into your Minor Youth account at opening and the account must remain open for a minimum of 180 days.
5. Available to existing customers only. Can be used in the US and its territories.